1. SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY AND INTERPRETATION
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) provides a code of conduct applicable to Clients using HelloTech’s Service, including Client’s employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries (collectively or individually, “Users”) in order to (i) protect all Users and assure them of the consistent, high level of trust necessary for them to use the Services safely, securely and effectively; and (ii) deter the abuse or misuse of the Services by any User.
In this AUP, capitalized terms and expressions used in this AUP shall have the same meanings given to them under the HelloTech’s Terms of Service, unless otherwise defined or stated herein or the context otherwise requires.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
3. UNACCEPTABLE USE
3.1. Illegal Use
- Users are prohibited from using the Service to:
- a.commit or aid in the commission of any crime, fraud, or act which violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation; and
- b.gather or transmit any Confidential Information for which the User does not have a right to do so.
3.2. Prohibited Content
- Users are prohibited from using the Service to transmit, distribute, disseminate, publish, or store:
- a. any material in violation of any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- b. material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- c. material that is false, misleading or likely to mislead or deceive, libelious, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, or harassing; or that promotes and incites hatred, threatens or encourages bodily harm, destruction of property, or infringement of the lawful rights of any party; or otherwise constitutes an illegal threat;
- d. material that makes adverse, offensive or derogatory reference to: companies, brands, organizations, religious associations, political parties, governments (state and central), any other commercial and non-commercial entities; any personality, living or dead; communities, living or extinct; any city, building, geographical feature, etc. that can be singularly or uniquely identified in the world; any gender, physical or racial attributes;
- e. material that is lascivious, obscene, vulgar, or that opposes the general standards of morality or decency;
- f. material that violates the privacy of any party as protected by applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- g. material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or other harmful or deleterious computer code, or any computer code, files, or programs designed to disrupt; destroy; disable; invade, gain unauthorized access to; or corrupt, observe, or modify without authorization, any data; network transmissions; software; computing or network devices; or telecommunications equipment; or
- h. unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, bulk email, or chain letters.
- a. Users are prohibited from the unauthorized interception or monitoring of any data or messages transmitted over the Service.
3.4. Unauthorized Access
- a. Users shall not, and shall not attempt to, circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with the security or integrity of the Service; and
- b. Users are prohibited from employing the Service to access any computer, network, or data without authorization or in a manner that exceeds authorization for any purpose, including but not limited to:
- i. retrieve, alter, or destroy data;
- ii. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network; or
- iii. breach or defeat system or network security measures such as authentication, authorization, confidentiality, intrusion detection, or monitoring.
3.5 Impersonation and Forgery
Users are prohibited from:
- Users are prohibited from:
- a. impersonating any party or entity by adding, removing, or altering header information of network, email, or other messages transmitted using the Service;
- b. transmitting messages that have been electronically signed using a fraudulently obtained public key certificate or with a forged electronic signature; or
- c. using the Service to commit any other form of forgery or illegal or unauthorized impersonation.
3.6 Malicious Disruption
- Users are prohibited from breaching, attempt to interfere with, interfering with, or disrupting (i) any procedures, policies, regulations, business operations or function of HelloTech, the Service, any User, or any computer, host, network, telecommunications device, network operator or any relevant industry regulators; or (ii) the legitimate use of the Service by any other users including by deliberate attempts to overwhelm an application, computer system, network device, or network.
3.7 Security Auditing, Assessments, Penetration Tests
- Users are prohibited from conducting security audits, assessments, and penetration tests of the Service.